2022 Toyota RAV4 VS Nissan Rogue in Metairie, LA
Looking for your next compact SUV but want to make sure you’re making the right choice? Lakeside Toyota wants to help you get exactly what you want by breaking down the highlights and differences between the 2022 Toyota RAV4 and the 2022 Nissan Rogue. Both vehicles are popular options for Louisiana shoppers who are looking for something versatile and reliable. You don’t have to settle for less when you shop for your next vehicle at Lakeside Toyota!
The 2022 Toyota RAV4 offers a lower starting MSRP of $26,525 while the 2022 Nissan Rogue offers a starting MSRP of $26,850. Plus, with tons of convenience and safety features, you’ll be sure you’re getting more for less when it comes to the 2022 Toyota RAV4.
Both compact SUVs rank similarly when it comes to estimated MPG. The powerful yet efficient 2022 Toyota RAV4 offers an EPA estimated 27 MPG in the city, 35 MPG on the highway, and 30 MPG combined. Plus, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 also offers hybrid options so that you can go even further.
Comfort and convenience make all the difference when it comes to those long drives. The 2022 Toyota RAV4 offers more shoulder room than the Nissan Rogue at 57.8 inches in the front and 56.4 in the rear. Plus, you can look forward to available interior features like heated front and rear seats, panoramic glass roof, and standard one-touch power windows.
While safety is a top priority for both of these compact SUVs, Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 remains unmatched when it comes to cutting-edge vehicle safety. You can be sure to leave your stress at the door with these Toyota compact SUV available safety features:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Road Sign Assist
- Safety Connect®
- Emergency Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
- Roadside Assistance
- Automatic Collision Notification
- Awards and Recognition
Get ready for tons of talk surrounding the 2022 Toyota RAV4! This compact SUV was awarded the 2022 Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award and a NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating. Feel confident that the 2022 Toyota RAV4 is ready for your next adventure no matter where it leads you!
Test Drive the 2022 Toyota RAV4 at the Local Dealership Near You in Metairie, LA!
It’s time to schedule a test drive with the new 2022 Toyota RAV4! Our New Orleans, Kenner and LaPlace customers are invited to come by Lakeside Toyota at 3701 North Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002. Shoppers can also give our sales team a call at 504-386-3584 with your new Toyota questions. You can shop our complete inventory of new Toyota cars, trucks, and SUVs online anytime. Don’t forget to learn about our lease and finance options that are currently available. You can also value your trade online.
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,045 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, Yaris Liftback, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Avalon HV), $1,245 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Vans (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,595 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling, and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toytoa may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealers price will vary.
* EPA-estimated 27 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2022 RAV4 LE FWD, XLE FWD, XLE Premium FWD and Limited FWD; EPA-estimated 27 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2022 RAV4 LE AWD; EPA-estimated 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for 2022 RAV4 XLE AWD and XLE Premium AWD; EPA-estimated 25 city/33 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2022 RAV4 Adventure and Limited AWD; EPA-estimated 25 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2022 RAV4 TRD Off-Road. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
* Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle or a pedestrian. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* The Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) lane centering function is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. It is only operational when DRCC is engaged. Not available on vehicles with manual transmissions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and traffic conditions. Vehicles with manual transmission have regular DRCC. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* Building and/or parking structures may limit system effectiveness. Stolen vehicle police report required to use Stolen Vehicle Locator. For additional assistance contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-800-331-4331.
* Requires adequate cellular coverage and GPS signal strength. May not work in all areas. Service may vary by vehicle and region. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions.
* The Safety Connect® trial period is at no extra cost and begins on the original date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. After the trial period expires, enrollment in paid subscription is required to access the service.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).
* For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.