Grab Adventure with the 2024 Tundra & Tundra Hybrid Truck in Metairie, Louisiana
Lakeside Toyota is excited to announce that the new 2024 Toyota Tundra truck and 2024 Tundra Hybrid have arrived at our Toyota dealership near you. The 2024 Toyota Tundra offers a starting MSRP of $39,965* which is a great price point in the truck segment. Our New Orleans, Kenner and LaPlace shoppers can also start learning about your lease and finance options for a Tundra truck or Tundra hybrid truck.
Toyota Tundra Truck: Trim and Color Options
Owning or leasing a truck is exciting when it’s the Toyota Tundra! The 2024 Tundra truck is available in a variety of colors, including Supersonic Red, Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, Midnight Black Metallic, Solar Octane, Smoked Mesquite, Terra, Lunar Rock and Blueprint. Looking for more customization to your driving needs or lifestyle? The Tundra is available in a range of trim options. Check out some of the highlights each trim level has to offer:
New Toyota Tundra SR
- 18-in. styled steel wheels
- Aluminum-reinforced composite bed
- 8-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen
New Toyota Tundra SR5
- 18-in. alloy wheels
- Tow hitch receiver and Integrated Trailer Brake Controller (ITBC)
- Selectable driving and TOW/HAUL modes
New Toyota Tundra Limited
- 20-in. alloy wheels
- 14-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen
- SofTex-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable front seats
New Toyota Tundra Platinum
- 20-in. Dark-gray-painted alloy wheels
- Power tilt/slide panoramic roof with power sunshade
- Leather-trimmed 10-way power-adjustable front seats
New Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition
- 20-in. Machined-finish alloy wheels
- Chrome-finished grille and exterior accents
- Rich Cream or Saddle Brown interior with American walnut wood-grain trim
New Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- 18-in. BBS forged-aluminum wheels with Falken WILDPEAK all-terrain tires
- TRD Pro off-road suspension with FOX shocks and 1.1-in. front lift
- Heritage-inspired “TOYOTA” grille with LED light bar and marker lights
New Toyota Tundra Capstone
- 22-in. dark chrome and machined-finish alloy wheels
- Two-tone white-and-black interior with dark American walnut wood-grain trim
- 10-in. color Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Semi-aniline leather-trimmed 10-way power-adjustable front seats
Tundra Hybrid Option in Metairie, LA
Toyota continues to break the mold by offering an available i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain in the 2024 Tundra. With 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque, your opportunities for adventure are endless in a 2024 Toyota Tundra Hybrid.
Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5 (TSS 2.5)* Comes Standard
Keeping you safe on the Metairie, New Orleans, Kenner and LaPlace roads is important. Did you know that Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 comes standard on every new Toyota Tundra and Toyota Tundra Hybrid truck? TSS 2.5 features include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)* to protect pedestrians, cyclists, and your vehicle as you share the roadways. It has audio and visual cues when a forward collision is detected.
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)* is an adaptive cruise control system that is designed to be set at speeds above 20 mph and uses vehicle-to-vehicle distance control to help maintain a preset distance from the vehicle ahead of you. DRCC can make your next road trip a breeze!
- When Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is enabled and lane markers are detected, Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)* uses the lines on the road and/or preceding vehicles to provide active driving assistance and help keep the vehicle centered in its lane.
This is just a sample of what’s included with TSS 2.5. Learn more about TSS and the safety features.
Test Drive a Tundra Truck or Tundra Hybrid Truck Near You Today!
Do you have questions about the new Tundra truck or Tundra hybrid option? Come by Lakeside Toyota to schedule a test drive with our sales team today at 3701 North Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002 or you can give our staff a call at 504-584-4259. Ready to start shopping for your next truck now? Our new Toyota inventory is available online anytime. The crew at our Toyota dealership is proud to serve our Metairie, New Orleans, Kenner and LaPlace areas.
* Starting MSRP excludes manufacturer, distributor and dealer options, taxes, title and license and dealer fees and charges. Also excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling of $1,095 for Cars (Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR Corolla, Camry, Camry HV, Prius, Prius Prime, Toyota Crown, Mirai, GR86, GR Supra), $1,350 for Entry SUV/Small SUV (Corolla Cross, Corolla Cross HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, bZ4X), $1,395 for Mid SUV/Van (4Runner, Venza, Highlander, Highlander HV, Grand Highlander, Grand Highlander HV, Sienna), $1,495 for Small Pickup (Tacoma), $1,850 for Large Pickup/Large SUV (Tundra, Tundra HV, Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling.) The Delivery, Processing and Handling in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX may vary. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Dealer price will vary.
* Extra-cost color.
* Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a trailer equipped with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, weather, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
* SofTex® is a registered trademark of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
* BBS® is a registered trademark of BBS of America, Inc.
* Falken is a registered trademark of Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
* FOX is a registered trademark of FOX Factory, Inc.
* The Toyota Tundra is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
* Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle, a pedestrian or a bicyclist. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
* The Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) lane centering function is designed to read visible lane markers and detect other vehicles under certain conditions. It is only operational when DRCC is engaged. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.