All-New 2022 Toyota Tundra vs. Chevrolet Silverado Near You in Metairie, Louisiana
Lakeside Toyota invites you to check out the all-new 2022 Toyota Tundra and its features compared to the new 2022 Chevrolet Silverado in Metairie, LA.
Are you thinking of taking a road trip soon? What about a drive up the mountains or a camping trip with family? Whatever the occasion, find the truck that’s right for you. Lakeside Toyota will be comparing features between the all-new 2022 Toyota Tundra and the new 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Take notes on what stands out to you to know which truck suits you best.
Basic Features Comparison: Toyota Tundra vs. Chevrolet Silverado
How much does the all-new Toyota Tundra cost vs. the new Chevrolet Silverado?
The all-new 2022 Toyota Tundra has a starting MSRP of $35,950. The new Chevrolet Silverado’s price compared to this is a starting MSRP of $34,600. There is a small difference here in price, but let’s take a closer look at what each vehicle has to offer.
Which of these trucks gets better gas mileage?
When driving, especially long distance, it’s important to know your MPG. When looking at the all-new Toyota Tundra, there are a few different models to consider for MPG:
- Toyota Tundra SR: 24 highway MPG
- Toyota Tundra SR5: 23 highway MPG
- Toyota Tundra Limited: 23 highway MPG
- Toyota Tundra Platinum: 23 highway MPG
- Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: 23 highway MPG
- Toyota Tundra TRD Pro: 20 highway MPG
- Toyota Tundra Capstone: 22 highway MPG
Compared to the Tundra, the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 gets an EPA-estimated 31 highway MPG.
How much can each truck pull?
Both trucks have an amazing amount of pull weight. The all-new 2022 Toyota Tundra has a max towing of up to 12,000 pounds, while the Chevrolet Silverado can tow up to 13,300 pounds.
What about interior features?
Between the Tundra and the Silverado, both vehicles offer super accessible features for whoever is on the road with you. The all-new Toyota Tundra includes a 14-inch Audio Multimedia Touchscreen that comes with sight, tough and voice activation. You can even connect your Apple Music to the car and listen ad-free. The Tundra has a JBL Premium Audio System to provide the best sound inside your truck. The system is 12-speaker and 1200-watts. You’ll also have access to Wireless Apple CarPlay, Wireless Android Auto, and SiriusXM.
Now let’s look at what the new 2022 Chevrolet Silverado has to offer. The vehicle includes a 13.4-inch touchscreen with a premium Bose 7-speaker sound system. The Silverado also has an electronic transmission range selector, which can be used as an alternative to your usual manual PRNDL lever.
What colors does each truck offer?
As much as technology is an important factor, the color you choose can also play a big role. Now, let’s compare the colors between the Tundra and the Silverado.
The Chevrolet Silverado is available in various color choices, including:
- Summit White
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Dark Ash Metallic
- Red Hot
- Glacier Blue Metallic
- Northsky Blue Metallic
The Toyota Tundra is available in various color choices, including:
- Wind Chill Pearl
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Celestial Silver Metallic
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Supersonic Red
- Solar Octane
- Smoked Mesquite
- Army Green
- Lunar Rock
Test Drive the all-new Toyota Tundra in Metairie, Louisiana
If you’re more of a visual person, we understand! Come test drive the all-new Toyota Tundra at Lakeside Toyota today at 3701 North Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002, or you can give us a call at (504) 285-7355 with any questions you may have. Check out the Tundra and other new inventory on our website.
* MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,045 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, Yaris Liftback, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Avalon HV), $1,245 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,595 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
*EPA-estimated 20 city/24 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2022 Tundra Limited 4×2 Hybrid, Platinum 4×2 Hybrid and 1794 Edition 4×2 Hybrid; EPA-estimated 19 city/22 highway/ 21 combined mpg rating for 2022 Tundra Limited 4×4 Hybrid, Platinum 4×4 Hybrid, 1794 Edition 4×4 Hybrid and Capstone 4×4 Hybrid; EPA-estimated 18 city/20 highway/19 combined mpg rating for 2022 Tundra TRD Pro 4×4 Hybrid. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.